FS: TRX-1, TX-1 & RX-1 Kits unbuilt complete

General discussion

FS: TRX-1, TX-1 & RX-1 Kits unbuilt complete

Postby VE3UK » 18 Nov 2015 17:26

I have a new unopened TRX-1 kit, as well as a TX-1 and RX-1 kits all UNbuilt and complete. I don't think I will ever get to building them, so I thought I would offer them here for sale.

I will accept Paypal to confirmed address only, otherwise money transfer, cash on pick up.

I will accept any fair offer.

Please contact me directly with your offer. I would to sell all three new kits together. I

am good in QRZ. However, Plan on keeping my TRX2a and PA100-D which I use daily.

73 Bob VE3UK
VE3UK

Re: FS: TRX-1, TX-1 & RX-1 Kits unbuilt complete

Postby WJ5G » 28 Oct 2017 16:34

I am sure you have sold these by now but stranger things have happened. Do you still have the kits and if so what would be your lowest asking price? I am attempting to teach my son kit building and I think it is time for him to try it on his own radio.

WJ5G
Callen
WJ5G

Re: FS: TRX-1, TX-1 & RX-1 Kits unbuilt complete

Postby NE5U » 21 Nov 2017 21:31

WJ5G wrote:I am sure you have sold these by now but stranger things have happened. Do you still have the kits and if so what would be your lowest asking price? I am attempting to teach my son kit building and I think it is time for him to try it on his own radio.

WJ5G
Callen

QRZ says "Callsign Surrendered"

Have you looked into the QRP Labs QCX? It's a transceiver with quite a few nice features and it's $49.00. Sounds too cheap to be worthwhile but I think if you check it out you'll be happily surprised
73 NE5U
Mike

“I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks”
- Daniel Boone
NE5U

Return to Juma Discussion