TRX2A & PD100D kits for sale

General discussion

TRX2A & PD100D kits for sale

Postby G4KPI » 04 Mar 2015 21:21

Some while ago I purchased kits for both the TRX2A & PA100D but they remain virtually untouched. I have now reluctantly come to the conclusion that I am never going to build them and even if I did I would not use the completed equipment very much so I have decided to sell them to someone who will make better use of them than I can or will.

I have said 'virtually' untouched, the kit for the PA100D is complete and untouched, the TRX2A kit has one of the filter boards built using closely matched capacitors selected from additional ones purchased from Farnell. There are more than sufficient selected capacitors to do the same for the second filter. In addition I have purchased and built the TRX2 SE Option board otherwise the kit is untouched and complete. I am happy to email pictures of the parts I have built, and any other part, on request.

I am happy to ship the kits to virtually anywhere in the world using a fully insured facility from my UK address.

I would prefer to sell the two kits together but, depending on the interest, would consider selling them separately. I would like £600 (600UK pounds) for the two kits plus shipping and insurance. I can accept payment in UK pounds only paid by cheque drawn on a UK bank or by direct transfer in UK pounds to my account (details provided after purchase has been agreed) or via Paypal.

If you are interested please contact me initially by private message, you can do this by looking for me under members and clicking on my user name (my call sign) G4KPI
G4KPI

Return to Juma Discussion